Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We Can Have It All!!

There comes a time in our lives where we begin to think about how we want to live. We know inside there is more to life than what we are currently experiencing, but we just cannot seem to identify it. There needs to be a decision on our part, that there are things in our lives that we have the ability to change and that these changes will give us a better life. Simply put, "A Lifestyle."

There is no shame in needing to fine tune our lives as we move forward in finding our true purpose. We really can have, do and be anything we want in life. We do hold the keys to our life, not in some abstract sense, but in real time choices, actions, that have predictable results that are beneficial to our future.

That being said, this amazing discovery is not easily accomplished alone. It has been said that all successful people have Mentors. The turning point in everyone's life is when your Mentor arrives. I had to stop and take notice when my mentor arrived. I almost did not recognize her. When I discovered her, I realized there was no time to waste, each moment was an opportunity to further myself, a chance to make a choice that was life altering and life changing.

When my mentor arrived, my life changed forever. Now, I am paying it forward by doing the same for others. My passion is to see people live their lives bigger and better. I love to help people see themselves bigger and better. We all deserve to be happy and one thing I am sure...we all can be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment